slap me 5 (and 10)
Ten years ago I was 22 years old and I was working in a Barnes & Noble in Chestnut Hill (Boston), drinking way too much, and taking time off between graduating from college and starting on my Master’s degree. I had just received my acceptance letter from University College Dublin and was making plans to move to Ireland.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
- sunflower seeds
- string cheese
- granola bars
- dry cheerios
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
Wow, this one will be hard because I love music and tend to know lyrics to quite a few. I’ll pick the last 5 songs I’ve sung to myself or MJ.
- The Highway Man, by Phil Ochs
- I Will, by the Beatles
- Sober, by Tool
- Terrible Lie, by NIN
- Thank You, by Zeppelin
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
- hire a personal trainer to come to the house daily
- hire a full time house cleaner
- go visit my brother and sister-in-law in Hong Kong regularly
- buy vacation houses in Tuscany and Bavaria
- buy a goat farm in New Zealand (Heather, that one’s for you! :D)
Five bad habits:
- I drink waaay too much Dr. Pepper.
- I tend to correct other people’s grammar which irritates the shit out of them
- I curse like a sailor
- I belch like a trucker
- I have been known to throw adult sized temper tantrums on occasion.
Five Things You Like To Do:
- blog/read other people’s blogs
- play Sims2
- do anything with CableDad, even if it’s just sitting around reading the newspaper together.
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
- high heeled pointy toed shoes (they’re just not natural!)
- anything floral print or pink
- a kimono (Thank you Chinatsu for making me realize that this needed to be on the list.)
- a strapless dress
Five Favorite Toys:
- my new laptop
- my new digital video camera
- Sims 2
- Does a baby count as a toy?
- I still miss my old Celica
Five people to tag: (apologies if you’ve already done it)
Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.